City of Alpharetta Website Banner

Police Services


Can I use my consent form from my employer for a background check?


No, you must fill out a “City of Alpharetta Georgia Criminal History Record Information Request and Consent Form,” which is located at the Alpharetta Police Department. 

    Print this page